Substance Misuse/Addiction Management And Rehabilitation
“Struggling with substance abuse or any form of addiction can be terrifying. We guide our clients through a careful process of weaning that helps manage addictions, dependence to an intangible minimum and create support towards the path of recovery”
“Our couple therapy is designed to help partners recognize and resolve conflicts and improve their relationships. We help you make thoughtful decisions about rebuilding your relationship or – in some cases – going your separate ways.”
Psychological Assessment and Drug Testing
“We offer a comprehensive set of diagnostic and treatment services aimed at understanding and managing the full spectrum of functional problems caused by psychological disorders. Our focus here is to help clients understand the problem and allow them regain control of their life”
“You Are Never Alone – Our support groups provide a safe environment for members to freely express their thoughts and feelings without having to worry about upsetting anyone. Support group participants have an opportunity to vent about their fears, share their joy and hope or talk about their journey of treatment, cessation and healing.”
“We offer options of therapy scheduled at a time and place that suits you. Most of our therapy services are now integrated and can be engaged online rather than only face-to-face. Our consultants are skilled in the use of technological tools to deliver world class therapy anywhere, anytime, any day”
Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Emotional and social disorders:Childhood depression, attachment disorders, separation anxiety, disorder and other specific phobias.
- Developmental disorders:Autistic spectrum disorders ranging from Autism, Asperger, Retts disorder, Childhood Disintegrative disorder.
- Disruptive disorders:Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Conduct disorder, Oppositional defiant disorder,
- Eating disorders:Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia nervosa, speech disorder.
- Elimination disorder:Enuresis (bedwetting)
- Mood Disorders
- Learning Disabilities: Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia etc
“We provide comprehensive assessment and care for your child or adolescent. With knowledge of both the psychological, biological, and environmental factors that affect children and adolescents, we can offer you clarity on what your child is struggling with, and help your child manage the challenges they are experiencing.”
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy
- Behaviour Family Therapy
- Trauma Management
“Our approach to therapy is integrative and is tailor-made to meet the needs of individual clients based on their goals for therapy and presenting concerns. We most commonly use methods associated with cognitive, behavioural and interpersonal theories. Although our approach might differ depending on individual concerns, we place a high value on the therapeutic relationship, and we value feedback about client – consultant relationship and experience in therapy.”